Noise Nuisance

There have been some requests about how to deal with noise on the estate albeit either construction traffic or works and social such as loud music/parties/behaviour at unsociable hours.

If you witness any form of anti-social behaviour, Essex police encourages people to report it online to them in the first instance.

You can also report anti-social behaviour and specifically noise nuisance via the Chelmsford City Council website.

More information and advice about how report a range of issues can be found on the Community Group Website.

%d bloggers like this: