Service Charge Account

For freehold owners: If you have queries, concerns or issues in relation to service charge account management, please log them using the form below to ensure there is a robust audit trail.

The information will be sent automatically to the managing agent for action and will also be copied to directors for information. Ongoing correspondence will be via the managing agent unless there is an issue which requires escalation to directors.

If you are a tenant of either Colne Housing or Chelmer Housing Partnership, all queries must be directed to those organisations in the first instance.

Information submitted via the above form will be held only for the purpose of formally recording, dealing with and resolving account management issues raised by residents.

%d bloggers like this: